Back to News
More Flu vaccination appointments are now ready to book! Update 12th November
Posted on 12 Nov 2020
UPDATE 12th November 2020
More Flu vaccination appointments are now ready to book!
Please call the surgery for an appointment if you are in the at risk groups or over 65 years of age. We also have some appointments for Healthy 2&3 year old children.
Our flu clinics this year are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We would like to assure you that the Practice has implemented stringent procedures to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
All our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE during our flu clinics and adhering to all infection control policies.
As there are different vaccines licenced for different age groups, we have dedicated Saturday clinics with time slots for different age groups.
APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK FOR:
- Patients who have been shielding
- Aged 65yrs and over (as at 31.3.21)
- Aged 18-64yrs (as at 31.3.21) AND in an AT RISK GROUP
- Pregnant ladies
- Registered Carers
- Health and Social Care workers directly involved in the care of patients/clients who are aged 65yrs and over/in a clinical risk group
When attending your appointment:
- wear a face covering, unless you are exempt
- arrive no more than 2 minutes before your appointment time
- follow social distancing guidelines inside and outside the Practice
- do not bring additional individuals unless absolutely necessary, e.g. your Carer needs to be present
- we will be using non-touch temperature screening before entry to the Practice
PLEASE TELEPHONE THE PRACTICE BETWEEN 10.00AM-1.00PM TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
We appreciate your continued support by having your vaccination here at the Practice.