CHANGE OF VENUE for Covid19 vaccinations
from Wednesday 10.3.21.
We are pleased to announce that our Primary Care Network of 4 practices have been approved, by NHS England, to use PORTCHESTER COMMUNITY CENTRE to provide our Covid19 vaccination service from 10TH MARCH 2021.
This will mean that we can vaccinate more of our patients, more quickly, with this important vaccination.
If you are booked into a clinic on 4th or 6th March please still come to PORTCHESTER HEALTH CENTRE but from the 10th March onwards to the PORTCHESTER COMMUNITY CENTRE.
Please do NOT telephone Portchester Health Centre regarding your appointments as they are unable to help Gudge Heath Lane patients. We will be contacting those who are already booked for 10.3.21 to advise them of the new venue.
We are continuing to call or text our patients in the priority order given to us by NHS England so please wait for contact from us.
Thank you for your co-operation.
GUDGE HEATH LANE PATIENTS - our FACEBOOK page is updated frequently with information.
PLEASE DO NOT PHONE PORTCHESTER SURGERY REGARDING COVID VACCINATIONS - DIRECT YOUR ENQUIRY TO US
We are all excited to hear about the progress of the rolling out of the Covid vaccine and look forward to this improving the quality of life for all of us.
We know that you, like us, are struggling with the continued confines imposed upon us all due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
- The vaccines are still being rolled out in a very strict order.
- Please only book one appointment for your Covid vaccine.
- Please do make sure you keep your vaccine appointment. If you are unable to attend, please telephone the venue.
- It is very important that no vaccines go to waste due to patients not attending for their appointment.
- Before and after your vaccine you must
- wash your hands
- wear a face mask as advised
- keep 2 metres apart
- Do remember that we are still open if you have any medical concerns
Thank you for your patience
Dr Ailsa Maguire and Partners/Practice Manager