Are you interested in finding out more about your GP Practice?
Would you like to influence the development of local health services?
Gudge Heath Lane Surgery has an established Patient Participation Group (PPG) and is looking for new members to join.
This group consists of 11 patients who meet on a quarterly basis. For more information regarding the group please contact the Practice Manager. The aims and objectives of the group are:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest
- To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their healthcare.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To allow open and honest communication between the practice and patient representatives.
- We now also have a 'Virtual' Patient Participation Group who receive information and take part in surveys regarding services at the surgery via the internet. If you would like to join please ask for an application form at reception or click here.
The PPG provides:
- A critical friend: A two way transfer of information and ideas
- Early highlighting of service development within the Practice
- Patient feedback about what service is provided
- Patients ideas on what they might like the practice to provide
- The PPG does NOT provide any medical advice
Discussion topics at the next meeting could include:
- An update on any planned changes at the Practice
- Ideas for development of the group – what would you like to see your Patient Participation Group doing?
- Assisting the Practice in Practice promotions eg Flu clinics, patient surveys
If you would like to read the minutes from our latest meeting please click on the link below:
PPG Minutes January 2018
We would very much like our group to have representatives from all age groups and ethnic backgrounds. If you would like to join the group or if you have any queries about the Patient Participation Group, then please contact: Caroline Toone Practice Manager 01329 280887
Patient Participation Group Report - Patient Participation DES
Gudgeheath Lane Surgery is pleased to provide the results of our 2017/18 survey.
Gudgeheath Lane Surgery is pleased to provide a link to our 2016/2017 report.
Please click the link to read our report.
Report on our Patient Participation Group's actions for 2015/2016