Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in finding out more about your GP Practice?
Would you like to influence the development of local health services?
Gudge Heath Lane Surgery has an established Patient Participation Group (PPG) and is looking for new members to join.
This is a Virtual Group consisting of patients who communicate with the Surgery via email. For more information regarding the group please contact the Practice Manager. The aims and objectives of the group are:
· To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest
· To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their healthcare.
· To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
· To allow open and honest communication between the practice and patient representatives.
The PPG provides:
· A critical friend: A two way transfer of information and ideas
· Early highlighting of service development within the Practice
· Patient feedback about what service is provided
· Patients ideas on what they might like the practice to provide
· The PPG does NOT provide any medical advice
We would very much like our group to have representatives from all age groups and ethnic backgrounds. If you would like to join the group or if you have any queries about the Patient Participation Group, then please contact: Katy Porrett Office Manager 01329 280887 firstname.lastname@example.org