New patients, who reside within our catchment area, (please click here for map), will need to:
- Complete a registration form
- Produce personal photographic identification and proof of current address.
- Arrange an appointment with our HCA. This initial appointment is very important (and is required as part of the registration process) since your medical records can take a while to be transferred from your last GP
- Failure to complete the whole registration process can lead to your registration being cancelled.
- All our patients are allocated a named GP and you will be informed of which doctor this is at your health check appointment. This doctor is responsible for the co-ordination of your care but you are of course able to see any GP in the practice.
- NEW REGISTRATIONS TAKE PLACE EACH DAY FROM 11AM - 1PM AND THEN AGAIN AFTER 3PM.